Analyse the current BEE Ownership landscape
- This would include an analysis of the business environment;
- Consider anticipated changes legislation;
- Determine the required points to achieve the optimal BEE Level required.
Determine optimal BEE transaction
- Present financial models for
- Strategic Partner;
- Sale of assets;
- Employee Share or Broad Based Trust.
High Level Financial Valuation of the company
- This will include Balance Sheet Optimisation;
- Valuation of Land and Buildings to be considered if we consider a sale and leaseback transaction;
- Analysis of employee profile for possible ESOP.
Execution of the chosen transaction
- Providing you with a short list of potential partners Strategic Partners or BEE Property buyers;
- Set up potential funding structures for the transaction;
- Set up commercial terms of trust and financial models if a ESOP or BBOS is selected.
- Working with attorneys to finalise the legal;
- BEE commissioner approval;
Innovation is the core of our business